Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

ELOHIM. God Mighty Creator

"Genesis is a word that can mean "birth", "history of origin", or genealogy."



Our God was there...at the birth of all creation, the history of the first stage existence, the record or account of the ancestry and descent of our family the church.

Wow...

To sit back and meditate on that is mind blowing...

The God who knows me by name...

The God who says He will never leave me or forsake me...

The God who sent His only Son to die on the cross for my sins...


ELOHIM...Mighty Creator...

Created this beautiful world that I so often take for granted.


Right now as I read and write it is a beautiful sunny day and there are birds chirping right outside my window...

Gods personal love song for me...

Too many times I am so wrapped up in the throws of "life" that I don't Stop and thank ELOHIM for the beauty of it all.



Soft green grass, beautiful, fragrant flowers, the smell after a rain...these all orchestrated by ELOHIM.



I am created in His image!!! I wonder how my life would change if I lived with the constant awareness that He created me to bear His image?

Would my daily bodily grumblings and complaints become a song of praise to my creator?



God was delighted with what he made. Proclaiming it good and very good.



God, ELOHIM, enable me to see you in the world around me. Give me the ability to look past my imperfections and see the true beauty you created, your child who is growing daily in you. Remake my sense of wonder of your creative power.

Chanelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment