Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Great All Natural Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Vinegar is a great all-purpose cleaner. I use this for everything from mopping my floors to cleaning produce.

I get the big jar of vinegar from Costco. I typically start out with a bottle 3/4 full. I also get my lemons from Costco. I drink a warm mug of lemon water every morning. Instead of tossing the rind into the trash I cut off the rind and plop it into my vinegar bottle. I typically use 2-3 lemons a day between my morning mug and lemon water throughout the day. So the bottle fills up fairly quickly. I typically only fill 1/4 of the bottle with lemon rind.
I can always find a useful way to use my lemon rind. More on that on another post.
The lemon marinating in the vinegar gives the vinegar a more refreshing scent. I even use this when my kids have been out playing in the grass and are super itchy. I pour 1-2 cups of the lemon vinegar into their bath water and it works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment