Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

No-Bake White Chocolate Chip Protein Energy Poppers

Everything I make is typically "Big Batch". Partially because of the size of my family and partially because I figure if I'm in the kitchen I might as well get a bang for my buck. So the majority of the recipes I post will give you enough to enjoy immediately and some to freeze for later.


No-Bake White Chocolate Chip Protein Energy Poppers

Ingredients:

3 cups (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
1 cup crushed Frosted Mini-Wheats
1 cup crushed Kashi Go Lean cereal
1 cup almond butter
1/2 c Nutella
5 heaping Tbsp natural cocoa
1 heaping scoop vanilla protein powder
1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
1 cup honey
1 Tbs. vanilla

Method:

Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Use small to medium cookie scoop and scoop mixture onto freezer friendly plate. Freeze poppers for 30 minutes to and hour and then transfer to freezer bags. The ones you want to eat immediately you can store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.

Makes about 3 dozen poppers

No comments:

Post a Comment